The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

Old

MMA 7

Posted 02-22-2009 at 07:08 PM by Lishego

well its time to go train in Iowa again...yeah!!!!! I love every time I go back, cause I get to hang out with some awesome guys and get in some killer training. I'm hoping this time around to spar more. if all goes well I should. its going to be great, and this time I'll remember my camera for some good pics! I also got some killer tips for new things to try out for conditioning... The only bad thing was the chance I had to fight next week was cancelled. well all have a great week and look...
MMA Lantern
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Illdoctrine #2: Why I'm Not Satisfied

Posted 02-20-2009 at 05:45 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 08-02-2009 at 03:36 PM by W.West

Long time ago I posted the first Illdoctrine video, and now I want to share this "new" video with you. Once again, Jay has expressed what I want to but simply better. View on.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Word of the Year: PROGRESS

Posted in Personal
Old

Wally's Pick of the Week: 2/11/09

Posted 02-19-2009 at 12:06 AM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)

Back again for Wally's Pick of the Week! In case you don't know, this is where I pick MY favorite comic book issue of the week out of all my books. This weeks(I know I'm late...again) pick is Thor #600.

I'm not the biggest Marvel fan, but I've always been fascinated by Thor's history and all around uniqueness. With all the hype around Marvel's film-universe, I chose now to jump onto the Thor comic...
Old

8 page comic preview is now up...

Posted 02-05-2009 at 10:21 PM by Jay Burg

Well, the first 8 page preview is up. Just pencils for now, with digital coloring and letters to come hopefully later. I'll update it periodically with more pages, and let post another blog when the pencils are at least complete.

My art style usually references Jim Lee about 75% of the time. The other 25% art reference is just miscellaneous. Enjoy...

http://jayburg.webs.com/index.htm

American Bad Ass
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Wally's Pick of the Week: 1/28/09

Posted 02-04-2009 at 03:45 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)

Back again for Wally's Pick of the Week! In case you don't know, this is where I pick MY favorite comic book issue of the week out of all my books. This weeks(I know I'm late) pick is Wonder Woman #28.

Not much to say about this issue other than GREAT. This is without a doubt the best single issue of Wonder Woman that I've ever read. In this issue Diana gets her swagger back and goes to enact revenge...