The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > Ringside with Andrew NDB
FLASHCHAT

Ringside with Andrew NDB
  1. Old Comment

What is the appropriate, rational response...

Wow, this is a trip down memory lane.
  2. Old Comment
  3. Old Comment

I was in the mood for cactus... to eat

huh. I might have to try that.
  4. Old Comment

:Yawn:

Yes, yes, we're geeks who suck. We are so beneath you, yadda, yadda, yadda. You are completely subservient to anyone with a vagina, etcetera, etcetera.
    ---------------------------------------------------------- i concur with your statement rife with its seinfeld isms....
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Who comes to a messageboard to influence their granddaughter but only interacts with the personal blogs that are completely unrelated to the central theme of said board?----------------------------------------------------
    you guys really do lack any comprehension skills at all....i came here to gain some insight in the green lantern phenom...my granddaughter has nothing to do with this site other than me reading to her..i would not expose her to poozers such as you...
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    i have plenty of tact and social graces...i just am not afraid to voice my opinion..or take a stand...in other words i have come closer to the green lantern ideal with these lasts posts than any of you have your entire lives...
    Posted 01-17-2010 at 08:22 PM by daniel hex
  5. Old Comment

People lacking in tact and social graces to answer your question West.
  6. Old Comment

Who comes to a messageboard to influence their granddaughter but only interacts with the personal blogs that are completely unrelated to the central theme of said board?
  7. Old Comment

:Yawn:

Yes, yes, we're geeks who suck. We are so beneath you, yadda, yadda, yadda. You are completely subservient to anyone with a vagina, etcetera, etcetera.
    Posted 01-16-2010 at 04:32 AM by The_Mad_Dragon The_Mad_Dragon is offline
  8. Old Comment

ets be clear about why i am here...i was looking to use comics to help teach my granddaughter to read..draw...use her imagination...and to help her with her moral compass...i stopped collecting the entire x men line about 15 years ago..i thought the green lantern would be a great example to start her out on...always do the right thing...never give up...always be the good guy...my collection is almost complete...i have all the gls from the current run and about half of the glc run...so i came here mainly for research...what i found is the "poozers eguals losers" message board...i have never seen such a collection of miscreants in my life (well...those people who play magic...) i actually read a thread about a guy who saw a guy at a comics convention who was complaining about the guy wearing the ring on the wrong finger...what the fuck...where is it written that you have to wear it on your middle finger...how does that work if you only have tentacles...or 2 fingers and they are both thumbs...you can ban me if you want...i don't give a shit if i hurt the owners feelings...if you don't want people to chew you a new asshole every now and again be sure and not post personal crap asking people to comment....and i don't care if she is in a committed relationship or not...maybe to her it is not that committed...maybe she wants to ride another horse around the track for a while....you should be happy she is still giving you some pussy...because she doesn't have too...its not yours..it never was...it never will be...and the only say you have in the matter is to accept it or leave....
    Posted 01-16-2010 at 04:05 AM by daniel hex
  9. Old Comment

Not to mention she is in a commited relationship in which she is honorbound to stay with one man until either them decides to end it.
    Posted 01-14-2010 at 10:21 PM by The_Mad_Dragon The_Mad_Dragon is offline
  10. Old Comment

No, no, Mad... let the boy be heard. *Sits back and pops the popcorn*
  11. Old Comment

.... You do know he's the site's owner and administrator, right?
    Posted 01-14-2010 at 11:24 AM by The_Mad_Dragon The_Mad_Dragon is offline
  12. Old Comment

ok immature boy...let me break it down for you (ladies too)...you do not have any rights to her...her pussy belongs to her and her alone...if she wants to fuck you...your brother...3 guys at the bar...or everybody she works with there is nothing you can do about it...grow the fuck up...resonate some understanding...either trust her or don't...but whatever you choose...ITS NOT YOUR PUSSY!!!!!!
    Posted 01-14-2010 at 03:26 AM by daniel hex
  13. Old Comment

Emerald City Comic Con!

Find out how much Tan charges for commissions
  14. Old Comment

Emerald City Comic Con!

Lucky bastard...

Have fun, dude.
  15. Old Comment

Good to hear everything is OK.
  16. Old Comment
  17. Old Comment

It'll be all right, Andrew.
  18. Old Comment
    Posted 10-24-2008 at 06:08 PM by GreenLanternGeek GreenLanternGeek is offline
  19. Old Comment

We broke up, this guy was from another part of the country, she denyed anything happened, but the suggestions this guy made were too much, even for good friends to say to each other, let alone a guy she just met.
  20. Old Comment

Yeah... everything's more or less OK now...