The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

Welcome to Fearless, Inc.! Where I can say and do whatever the hell I want, and YOU can't!
Old

C3

Posted 07-27-2008 at 09:56 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)
Updated 07-28-2008 at 06:36 PM by Fearless

Welcome to another installment of C3, where I can write and say whatever the hell I want, and you can't! j/k Anyways, I do have an issue to address that's been bugging me for a while now...

So, I was re-reading Booster Gold #2 the other night. The issue entails Booster going back in time to save Guy Gardner from meeting Sinestro too soon. So, in the issue, Booster meets and fights Sinestro, and he utilizes the still-present weakness to the color yellow. Now, in order to end...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Rogues Gallery!

Posted 07-26-2008 at 09:37 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)
Updated 07-27-2008 at 12:58 AM by Fearless

Why, hello, and welcome to THE ROGUES GALLERY! No, this isn't about the Flash. I'm leaving that to West (If he wants it...). A weekly blog, this will spotlight villains appearing each week in different comics. Now, be advised: THIS BLOG WILL ALMOST ABSOLUTELY CONTAIN SPOILERS, so, read at your own risk. Now, let's start...

--Amazo made a return appearance in Red Tornado's new body in Justice League of America #23, as he took on nearly all of the League, and even heroes who aren't...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

C3

Posted 07-26-2008 at 09:00 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)
Updated 07-27-2008 at 09:57 PM by Fearless

Welcome... to C3. Now, for those of you who aren't Mav or myself, let me explain... C3 is a phrase I coined a while back while talking about the RPG. It stands for Complete Creative Control. So, basically, this blog is about whatever the hell I want it to be about. It could be about a hit movie I just saw, a confusing comic I just read, or, hell, it could even be about nothing. A blog about nothing... that sounds fun. Anyways, that's what this blog is about and will be about anything and everything....
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized