The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

Welcome to Fearless, Inc.! Where I can say and do whatever the hell I want, and YOU can't!
Old

The Rogues Gallery!

Posted 09-27-2008 at 07:36 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)

Welcome, one and all, to another lovely edition of THE ROGUES GALLERY! Where, each week, we appreciate the criminals of our comics. So, without anymore cheesy intro, let's kick things off!

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

--Go-Go Chex returned, *sigh*, yet again in Ambush Bug: Year None #3. This stort starts off with Irwin waking up next to Dumb Bunny, married. So, he trots around the DCU looking for a way to divorce her and save himself. His treks lead him around to...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Rogues Gallery!

Posted 09-19-2008 at 06:10 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)

Welcome back to where everyone recognizes your mugshot, THE ROGUES GALLERY! So, let's get started with our villain-tribute blog!

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!

--There were several villain featured this week in Batgirl #3, among them were the Daughters of David Cain, and RAVAGER! Yep, Ravager became a temporary villain, binding the two rebellious daughters and threatening them with information on where HER father, Slade Wilson, was. After a brief conversation, Ravager...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Rogues Gallery!

Posted 09-12-2008 at 02:00 AM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)

Welcome, one and all, to The Rogues Gallery! This is where we celebrate the dastardly deeds of those enigmatic villains who keep our heroes busy! So, without anymore ado, let's begin...

--There was a truly evil villain in Booster Gold #12 this week... BOOSTER GOLD! That's right, in one issue, he pissed off the Commisioner, almost got caught by the cops, and got shot at by Alfred! Yep, that's right. he first infiltrated the Batcave, in hopes...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Rogues Gallery!

Posted 09-07-2008 at 10:48 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)

OK, hey people, and welcome to The Rogues Gallery! A late edition, I know. I've been busy. Anyways, this is where we worship the villains for doing what they do: Being EVIL! So, without anymore intro, let's begin...

--The Sons of Trigon made a finale appearance this week in Titans #4, as they battled the re-formed New Titans. The sins they controlled, Rage, Lust, and Envy, put up a good fight against the Titans. Rage, named Jared, apparently...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Rogues Gallery!

Posted 08-28-2008 at 12:55 AM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)

Welcome, one and all, to THE ROGUES GALLERY!, where the villains are hailed for their dastardly deeds because they don't get enough of it in the comics. So, without any more intro, let's begin...

(WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!!)

--Go-Go Chex made another appearance in this week's Ambush Bug: Year None #2. He returned again, only to sick more people on Ambush Bug in an attempt to stop him from... doing... something... I don't know. Anyways, Chex managed to...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized