The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

Welcome to Fearless, Inc.! Where I can say and do whatever the hell I want, and YOU can't!
Old

The Rogues Gallery!

Posted 10-25-2008 at 06:49 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)
Updated 03-02-2009 at 07:04 PM by Fearless

Welcome back, to The Rogues Gallery! This week was CRAAAAAAAAZY! Let's live it again!

(WARNING: THIS BLOG WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!)

--Heroes and villains alike teamed up this week in Final Crisis: Submit, as Black Lightning, one of the last remaining heroes, was forced to forge an alliance with none other than the Tattooed Man. The book started with Jefferson delivering... papers. Anyways, he is being hunted by the Justifiers, and is knocked down. Then, reluctantly,...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Rogues Gallery!

Posted 10-17-2008 at 08:30 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)

We're BAAAAAAACK! The Rogues Gallery! is back, resuming it's normal schedule! So, without further intro, let's get movin' on it...

(WARNING: THE BLOG CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!)

--Deathstroke made a triumphant return this week in Batgirl #4, as he took on Ravager and Batgirl. The story started off with the threesome of Marque, Ravager, and Batgirl finding the place where most of David Cain's "daughters" were being kept. Just then, Dethstroke swoops in, and knocks...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

NOTICE: The Rogues Gallery!

Posted 10-11-2008 at 04:25 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)

Due to personal issues beyond my control, this week's edition of The Rogues Gallery! will not be happening. Sorry.

~Fearless
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Rogues Gallery!

Posted 10-03-2008 at 07:57 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)

Welcome, one and all, to THE ROGUES GALLERY! Have you appreciated YOUR villains today? If not, then this counts. SO, let's get rolling.

(WARNING: THIS BLOG CONTAINS SPOILERS!)

--We got a bold, new villain this week in Justice League of America #25(DOUBLE-SIZED!), in the form of the African spider-god. Yep, Anansi, an African god known for owning all stories, made his villainous debut this week, and appearing in a big and entertaining way. First, he pulls Vixen...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

C3

Posted 09-29-2008 at 09:17 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)

WHAT'S CRACKIN' LITTLE BITCHES?! It's the triumphant return of C3! Yep, time to get back to the original blog o' mine! So, let's get started!

(WARNING: This blog MAY or MAY NOT contain any spoilers about anything ever. Viewer discretion is non-approved... but you can still read anyways.)

~Anyone else hear about this new Star Trek MMO they're developing? I heard about it the other day, and thought, "What a waste..." I mean, been there, done that, got...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized