The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > Brandan's Bodega
FLASHCHAT

This is a collection of my mood, my preferences and everything I deem necessary to rant about. So, enjoy...and welcome to Brandan's Bodega!
WTF! These are the posts that display my rage in three simple letters: WTF! Most of the time, its corporations but its never limited, and never censored. WTF is just me being lazy...and mad!
Old

Please DC...

Posted 12-25-2009 at 12:54 AM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)

The following is a very direct and emotional response to writer Geoff Johns' statement on the recent FLASH news. It is not my intention to offend, insult, or harm anyone named,listed or insinuated with my words. I want and hope for only the best coming out of everything I write. Unlike other posts from "Wally's World Blog", it is completely unedited.

PLEASE DC...

Geoff Johns damage control statements are getting old. I'm tired of getting so...
Posted in WTF!, The Column
Old

WTF Issue #6

Posted 09-30-2009 at 12:58 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 09-30-2009 at 01:05 PM by W.West

I'm back with another issue of WTF. Its been a while since the last issue, which by all means is a good thing. But, there is always something that makes me go WTF...

WTF! is up the Indigo Tribe?! Their own language was hilarious and intriguing. Having her(Indigo-1) speak English is lame and very disappointing.

WTF! is wrong with Sony STEALING screenwriter Justin Marks' idea for a Green Arrow movie(SuperMax later retitled Green Arrow: SuperMax), and redubbing it Super...
Posted in WTF!
Old

State of the West Address

Posted 09-29-2009 at 01:06 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 10-04-2009 at 11:48 PM by W.West

Unfortunately I don't have much to talk about right now, but here's some good news to keep you busy.

From the mad mind of Kuhan, I'm going to be doing a quick AUDIO "show" of myself alone talking about comics and other (hopefully)interesting stuff. Call it a spin-off show from The Green Lantern Spotlight Podcast and Wally's World Blog.

I will also be picking up the pace with Wally's World blog posts, doing more to help make SpeedsterSite even better, and...
Old

WTF Issue #5

Posted 09-24-2008 at 05:25 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 01-05-2009 at 02:32 PM by W.West

I'm back with another issue of WTF. Its been a while since the last issue, which by all means is a good thing. But, there is always something that makes me go WTF...

WTF is up with the Detroit Lions?! It took them 7 years to fire Matt Millen! He took over a team with a 9-7 record and since then the team has only won 30 games in 8years! Thank goodness, I'm a Giants fan!

WTF is up with Google these days?! They made a new browser that is super fast but super infested...
Posted in WTF!
Old

WTF Issue #4

Posted 08-30-2008 at 04:17 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 01-05-2009 at 02:34 PM by W.West

WTF is up with Brett Ratner? I respect the guy(no real reason, but I do). But who in there right mind wants to be the guy to director a Guitar Hero movie! WTF is wrong with him. Here's what the idiot of the week had to say:

Quote:
“I love ‘Guitar Hero’ and I think it’s a part of pop culture. I would love to do a ‘Guitar Hero’ movie, if Activision would ever let me. I’m trying to convince them, but why would you have a movie screw up such a huge franchise? Not that I would make a
Posted in WTF!