The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > Brandan's Bodega
FLASHCHAT

This is a collection of my mood, my preferences and everything I deem necessary to rant about. So, enjoy...and welcome to Brandan's Bodega!
Rate this Entry

Wally's World

Posted 07-25-2008 at 01:10 AM by W.West
Updated 01-23-2009 at 02:42 AM by W.West

Welcome to Wallys World...theres the intro. This is a blog simply about my life, my love for everything in it, and my hate for...everything in it.

So, unless you're living under a rock(when it comes to comics at least)...you know that Barry Allen has returned to the DC world...much to my dismay. Though it will be nice to read some Barry, it will be really sad to see Wally go the way Rayner...possibly worse. Now comes the news that Geoff Johns & Ethan Van Sciver are working on Barry Allen: Rebirth. Not that we didn't know they were going to do it...but its a damn shame that they couldn't come up with a better title. How about Barry Allen: Return of the Lightning? Something? Because Barry Allen isn't who we really are interested in. It's just a good Flash story that we're really craving. As long as Geoff doesn't retcon the rest of what the other writers have done since Barry's death, this is pretty much a given hit(sales wise and story wise). And of course, no one has any complaints that EVS will be doing the art.

Not to mention Barry Allen: Rebirth will be out....January. Just when Alan Burnett wraps up "This Was Your Life Wally West" in December for the Flash series...so there...Wallys run is up officially in December.

Well, im done for now. Come back next time for either more breaking news or more senseless rants and rambles.
Posted in
Views 1620 Comments 5 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Remember EVS is revamping Wally or Barrys uniform
  2. Old Comment
    EVS is revamping Wally's.
  3. Old Comment
    That's no reason to get my hopes up, MM got a costume change, look where he ended up.
  4. Old Comment
    The way Geoff seems to write tho, seems to lead toward keeping as many guys around as possible.

I think Wally is here to stay, I hope so anyway.
  5. Old Comment
    Do we even know that Geoff is sticking around on the new Flash ongoing when Flash: Rebirth is done?