The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > Brandan's Bodega
FLASHCHAT

This is a collection of my mood, my preferences and everything I deem necessary to rant about. So, enjoy...and welcome to Brandan's Bodega!
Published DC Letters I use the blog feature here to save a copy of what I send to the DC Letters/Editorial staff. Figured I'd just post the ones that get published. The date is in reference to when I sent it not when it was published. Some times you will see different names u
Old

DC Letters (Supergirl)

Posted 04-20-2011 at 07:57 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 04-21-2011 at 10:24 PM by W.West

I use the blog feature here to save a copy of what I send to the DC Letters/Editorial staff. Figured I'd just post the ones that get published. The date is in reference to when I sent it not when it was published. Some times you will see different names used as the sender. This is simply me trying to outsmart DC and not annoy their staff.

--------------------

Again, one of the earlier letters I wrote to DC. A bit of a sad note because soon after I sent this letter,...
Old

DC Letters (Red Robin)

Posted 04-15-2011 at 06:42 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)

I use the blog feature here to save a copy of what I send to the DC Letters/Editorial staff. Figured I'd just post the ones that get published. The date is in reference to when I sent it not when it was published. Some times you will see different names used as the sender. This is simply me trying to outsmart DC and not annoy their staff.

--------

This was sent very early on when DC first announced their letter column and before I could save a copy of what I
Old

Published DC Letters (JSA- 1.27.11)

Posted 04-15-2011 at 06:35 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 04-15-2011 at 06:43 PM by W.West

-------------

From Justice Society of America #49

Just wanted to praise the current Justice Society team for what...