The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

This is a collection of my mood, my preferences and everything I deem necessary to rant about. So, enjoy...and welcome to Brandan's Bodega!
Old

Comic Con tidbits...part duece

Posted 07-25-2008 at 07:42 PM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 01-05-2009 at 03:42 PM by W.West

Well, I'm sure you guys already know this and seeing as I think this information is pretty small to start a whole thread, I'll let you just it here.

*READERS WILL SEE THE INDIGO LANTERNS APPEAR AROUND APRIL OR MAY*

Yeah, thats all the Green Lantern news so far. Other than the great news that Geoff will be staying on after Blackest Night. So, that really just leaves the announcement of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson(or should we call him "DOOM/BE COOL"...
Posted in Con Tidbits
Old

WTF Issue #1

Posted 07-25-2008 at 08:15 AM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 01-05-2009 at 03:44 PM by W.West

WTF is up MTV remaking a CLASSIC movie into a 2hr TV movie! When will someone with intelligence and new ideas finally rise to top and stop this madness! We all pretty much give Warner Bros. shit for NOT acting on what they have in DC properties, but lets all take the time to thank the heavens that they aren't shelving out pieces of crap(at least just for the hell of it.)

WTF is up Dan Didio telling us that we shouldn't dwell on the past?! Are you serious? Was it just me or was "Countdown"...
Posted in WTF!
Old

Comic Con tidbits...

Posted 07-25-2008 at 02:40 AM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 01-05-2009 at 03:43 PM by W.West

I know most of you don't care for Flash, but hey the character is running(no pun intended) the show tonight.

Fan to GJ: Just read RR, loved it. “When are you and Kolins coming back? It’s been a mess.” GJ: “Ethan and I are doing Flash: Rebirth. So we are coming back.” Although this doesn't say anything about whether they're staying after Rebirth, or just coming in to boost sales and save the series from hell....

MOVING ON....

Fan asks what went wrong...
Posted in Con Tidbits
Old

Wally's World

Posted 07-25-2008 at 02:10 AM by W.West (Brandan's Bodega)
Updated 01-23-2009 at 03:42 AM by W.West

Welcome to Wallys World...theres the intro. This is a blog simply about my life, my love for everything in it, and my hate for...everything in it.

So, unless you're living under a rock(when it comes to comics at least)...you know that Barry Allen has returned to the DC world...much to my dismay. Though it will be nice to read some Barry, it will be really sad to see Wally go the way Rayner...possibly worse. Now comes the news that Geoff Johns & Ethan Van Sciver...
Posted in Con Tidbits