The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

Welcome to Fearless, Inc.! Where I can say and do whatever the hell I want, and YOU can't!
Old

Hello, All...

Posted 01-11-2009 at 01:16 AM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)

OK, listen. I want to come back to Rogues Gallery, I do. But, it's reached a point where I don't WANT to write it anymore. I'm writing with the Masters, and life is a bitch. So, unfortunately, I will be canceling Rogues Gallery until a time when I feel I want to come back to it, if at all. So, until that time, take it easy. PEACE OUT!

~Fearless
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

*sigh*...

Posted 11-23-2008 at 10:13 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)

Hello, peoples. It's me, Fearless. I'm here nto address those people (If any) who read my weekly blog, The Rogues Gallery! I do enjoy writing my blog, believe me. But, I've grown somewhat tired, and need a break. So, I'll be putting my blog off for a few months, until January, when I'll come back for the Faces of Evil event throughout DC. But, I just need a break. So, consider this my temporary break. I'll be back. Sooner then you think.

~Fearless
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Rogues Gallery!

Posted 11-16-2008 at 09:39 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)

Once again, welcome to THE ROGUES GALLERY! I know it's a bit late, but, that aside, I'll get started now.

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

--We had a villains bonanza this week in Batman: Cacophony. We started out with Deadshot being sent to kill Joker, and ALMOST doing it, but get's interrupted by Kevin Smith's original villain Onomatopoeia, who saves the Joker from Deadshot. We then cut to Victor Zsasz, who has just killed 2 adults, then is about to move on to the children,...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Rogues Gallery!

Posted 11-05-2008 at 10:34 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)

Hello, fellow readers, to The Rogues Gallery! If ya haven't worshipped your villains yet today, then go and buy a Terror Titans, or a Secret Six or SOMETHING!... Or, you can read my blog. Let's get started!

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

Well, this is it, folks. This is my 'full moon', or whatever you'll call it. Only 1 comic to review this week. What can I say? Slim pickings...

--We saw a glimmer of hope this week in Final Crisis: Resist, as the...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

The Rogues Gallery

Posted 10-29-2008 at 11:05 PM by Fearless (Fearless, Inc.)

WELCOME BACK! Kickin' off this week in comics with a special early edition, I welcome you to The Rogues Gallery! So, let's get started...

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!!

--Anansi continued to spin his web this week in Justice League of America #26, as he spun a tale of a modern Elseworlds. Set in an alternate reality, and without the teammates she knew, Vixen tried to navigate her way through the world, seeking help in defeating Anansi. She found her way, first, to Paladin,...
Agent Orange
Posted in Uncategorized