The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs
FLASHCHAT

MY THOUGHTS ON THINGS
Old

DC2 NEWS PRESENTS: My upcoming projects for DC2/3 and others

Posted 10-31-2008 at 03:19 PM by Prime (PRIME TIME)

So here's what I have coming up for DC2 and it's sister sites DC3 and Independant Comics as well as previews of what to expect

DC2
----

AQUAMAN: What I have coming up: The mystery of the Ocean Master comes to the forefront as well as a not so well liked character in the comics will be appearing and I'll try to make him likeable.

ELSEWORLDS REVOLUTION: What to expect: A new mini series of an apocalyptic future where the question you need to ask...
Attention Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PRIME PERSPECTIVE: The Not So Countdown to Final Crisis

Posted 10-27-2008 at 09:15 PM by Prime (PRIME TIME)

Well we all know how Countdown was a major flop and just about all of its story lines had nothing to do with the event it was supposedly leading up to which I am liking more as the event progresses. Well here's some of my thoughts on the issues and what I think we should have seen.

(I don't remember seeing half these people...)

My main problems with Countdown:

Attention Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PRIME PERSPECTIVE: Vigilante Series Starting in December

Posted 10-25-2008 at 03:19 AM by Prime (PRIME TIME)

A new character was introduced in Nightwing during Marv Wolfman's run on the title and his name was...VIGILANTE(no not the cowboy) He then appeared in the mini series Gotham Underground, being beaten to a pulp by Bats after shooting Dick(who was in disguise as a Rogue). Little to nothing is known about him and if he is truly friend or foe. Looks like we're gonna find out when his own ongoing series begins in December!

Attention Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

DC2 NEWS PRESENTS: Interview with Det.Comics writer Charlie Wilkins!

Posted 10-16-2008 at 12:43 AM by Prime (PRIME TIME)

Q. How did you end up writing Detective Comics?

I canít even remember! I think I pitched myself to Grant LaFleche, and he accepted, but I also chatted with Brian Burchette, because I wanted to do right by him too. Brianís Detective run is what kept me at the DC2 for a long time, that, as well as New Outsiders. Two of the best books on the site, by one of its best writers.

Q. What plans do you have for the future of the Caped Crusader?

PlansÖ Three major...
Attention Whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

DC2 NEWS Presents: The Guy That Talks to Fish and New Releases

Posted 10-12-2008 at 09:36 PM by Prime (PRIME TIME)

In April, yeah April, I joined the DC2 and my first pitch was for a run on the series...Aquaman. Yes I know many of you see him as a useless waste of space. But I for one don't. Superman protects Metropolis, Batman Gotham, Hal Coast City, GA Star City, and so on and so forth. But hell Aquaman's gotta protect three quarters of the entire planet 24/7. That's alot of area to cover.

(Aquaman Issue 0 by...
Attention Whore
Posted in Uncategorized